Followers

Disclaimer: denne blog er en reaktion - ikke noget angreb

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Angermanagement! WTF!!


Anger Management

LINK: Hippie telling us what to do when something BAAAAD happens...


If there is ONE THING I HATE it's when some lost mono minded hippie HAVE to share his/her personal problems with self control.

I don't give a shit about some hippie freak telling everyone that no one REALLY MEANS harm to anyone. If someone took my 100 dollar... I would still kick their ass... righteously... and enjoy EVERY moment AND ILL FUCKING MEAN IT!!!

Hell... Ill happily stomp the living crap out of the 'no good for humanity piece of shit' while I laugh AND have his soon to be 'jailed for stealing, drug abuse, rape or murder' offspring looking meanwhile...

FUCKING DIE!

No comments: